- Interreg South Baltic 2014-2020
- INTERREG PL-SN 2014-2020
CROSS-BORDER CO-OPERATION PROGRAMME REPUBLIC OF POLAND SLOVAK REPUBLIC 2007 - 2013
The global objective of programme is the intensification of Polish-Slovak co-operation based on the partnership contributing to sustainable development of the border area.
The specific objectives for co-operation in the cross-border region:
- the development of Polish-Slovak partnership co-operation within the range of improvement of the cross border infrastructure condition oriented towards spatial integration, better accessibility and attractiveness for inhabitants, investors and tourists
- the promote of Polish-Slovak partnership co-operation for sustainable social-economic, environmental and cultural development of the Polish - Slovak cross border region
- to promote local initiatives and establish cross-border contacts through implementation of microprojects based on people to people actions.
- Poland - 3 subregions (NUTS III): bielsko-bialski, nowosądecki, krośnieńsko-przemyski and 4 poviats (NUTS IV): oświęcimski (krakowsko-tarnowski subregion), pszczyński (central śląski subregion), rzeszowski and Rzeszów poviat (rzeszowsko-tarnobrzeski subregion)
- Slovak Republic - 2 regions border (kraje - NUTS III): Žilinský, Prešovský.
Priority 1: Development of cross-border infrastructure
Priority 2: Social and economic development
Priority 3: Supporting local intitiatives (micro-projects)
Priority 4: Technical assistance
Cross-border Co-operation Programme Republic of Poland - Slovak Republic 2007 - 2013 is co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). National co-financing is provided by partners and participants.
Total programme budget - 185 185 603 EUR, ERDF co-financing - 157 407 763 EUR.
Joint Managing Authority
Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
Territorial Cooperation Department
Wspolna 2/4 St.
Tel. 0-22 501 51 55
Fax. 0-22 501 51 56